Adolescent Psychiatry: Exploring Development in the Digital Age
Guest: Dr. Blaise Aguirre
Topic: Mental Health / Social-Emotional Wellness
Run time: 58 minutes
Renowned child and adolescent psychiatrist, Dr. Blaise Aguirre, discusses how the digital age has impacted the development of today’s youth. Gary and Dr. Aguirre cover a wide range of topics relevant to school-aged wellness.
Watch now to learn:
- What’s changed in the state of mental health and social-emotional wellness
- The most pressing issues and concerns adolescents face
- What self-worth justification looked like before the age of social media
- The concept of emotional poverty
- How mindfulness can improve wellness
- Much, much more!
What do you want to see?
Got an idea for a podcast topic we should feature in an upcoming Social Sessions? Tell us!