Learning Sessions with Renowned Experts
- The Impacts of Mental Awareness in the Classroom
with Dr. Blaise Aguirre, Medical Director, 3East DBT-Continuum, McLean Hospital; Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
- Threat Management and Why It Matters
with Dr. Marisa Randazzo, Managing Director, SIGMA Threat Management Associates; Former Chief Research Psychologist, United States Secret Service; Author
- The Changing Language of Adolescence
with Dr. Julie Roberts, Professor and Director, Linguistics Program; Executive Secretary, American Dialect Society, University of Vermont
- Leveraging Contextually-Driven Artificial Intelligence for Safer Schools
with Desmond U. Patton, PhD, MSW, Associate Professor, Columbia University School of Social Work; Member of the Data Science Institute; Faculty Associate, Berkman Klein Center, Harvard University; Director: SAFElab
- The Social Sentinel Platform
with Dr. Gary Margolis, founder and CEO of Social Sentinel
- Social Media 101
with Alex Tursi, Social Sentinel
New Technology, Products and Actionable Insights that Protect and Save Lives
Social Sentinel has strengthened its platform with these sophisticated products that are powered by AI, operate safely with respect to privacy, and deliver safety and wellness information in real-time:
- Enriched social media scanning – delivering meaningful results to clients means having access to the conversations where they’re happening on public social media platforms. Social Sentinel scans and processes 1 billion public data points daily to be at the center of safety-related conversations.
- Integration with Gmail – using the same proprietary approach to scanning public social media, Social Sentinel has integrated Gmail into its platform. Email scanning for Gmail gives schools an important perspective on conversations happening around bullying, harm, and violence, as well as the overall sentiment of the school, helping to inform social and emotional wellness programs
- Shareit™ – a safe, anonymous reporting platform that gives students a channel for sharing their thoughts on overall wellness and safety-related concerns. By capturing the range of sentiments, educators can better understand the social and emotional climate of their school.
- One view of all your insights – Social Sentinel products now neatly roll up into a centralized, easy-to-use, single point of access dashboard that integrates insights, reporting, system performance and more.
Social Sentinel will be at the NSBA conference in Philadelphia March 30-April 1, Booth 1207. For a demo of the new solutions and to learn more about the company, please stop by the booth or visit www.socialsentinel.com/.